Rates and general rental conditions
Below rates in Euros are for weekly rental.
The city tax will be collected on site (1,50 euro per night and per person over 18 years).
Charges (water, gas, electricity, heating) are included in the rental price.
Gentianesfor 4/5 people
for 4 people
for 4 people
|Lys oranges |
for 4/6 people
|Reine des Pres|
for 4 people
pour 6 personnes
Pour 8 personnes
(1) Possibility of short stays. Please contact us
(2) Winter low season: April 2nd to May 1st 2022.
(3) Winter middle season: January 1 to February 5th 2022; March 5 to April 30th 2022.
(4) french School holidays : December 18th 2021 to January 1st 2022; February 5th to March 5th 2022.
(5) summer 2021 promotion only if booked directly with the owner: 10% discount for stays of two weeks. 20% discount for stays of 3 weeks or more.
(6)Summer low season: May 1st to July 9th 2022 and from August 27th to December 10th, 2022.
(7) summer high season: July 9th to August 27th , 2022.
The rental of a stay starts at 14 h. Housing must be vacated before 10 am on the last day.
In case of stage on two periods at different rates, the price will be set case by case.
epending on the season and availability, it may be considered to rent on a week-end, week, month or season basis. Please get in contact with us.
Baby cot and baby chair can be put at your disposal free of charge. Please book them prior to your arrival.
Pets may be accepted, if they are not noisy and not likely to damage or make dirty, especially beds and furniture. Please request for acceptance when you book. Price : 40 euros per week per pet.
The daily cleaning is a your charge. General cleaning at the end of the stay is also at your charge. Accommodations must be left in a state of absolute cleanliness.
An "end of stay" cleaning service may be offered at a rate of 45 euros for a flat 4 people. (30 euros for studio carlines, 80 euros for apartment Soldanelles).
A covered car parking is possible at a rate of 35 euros per week.
Bed linen and towels are not included in the rental price. Save some space and avoid carrying your sheets and towels, you can get them on site.
Rate per week or stay less than a week:
- -Disposable bedding sets, comfortable and hygienic, presented in plastic blister. Price 10 euros for a double bed, 7 euros for a single bed.
- -Cotton bed linen 15 euros for a double bed, 13 euros for a single bed.
- -Bath towels and towels: 8 euros per person.
Please book in advance as you need.
Search Your Dates Availability
With A Group?
Stay with a group?
If available, you can rent several neighboring flats. Please contact us.
General rental conditions
1. Duration of the stay: the contract is concluded for a fixed term and may not be extended without prior written consent from the lessor. The original contract or extended contract cannot bring the rental period up to more than eighty days. The lessee can in no circumstances claim a right to stay in the accommodation after the end of the rental period.
2. Conclusion of the contract: the reservation becomes valid as soon as the owner has received the pre-payment of 25% of the full rental charge.
3. Cancellation by the tenant: any cancellation must be notified to the owner by registered letter.
Cancellation before the arrival: the rental price shall still be due, except in case of a replacement by another tenant.
If the tenant does not show up within 24 hours following the contractual arrival date, the contract becomes null and void the owner may dispose of his flats. The rental fee shall still be due to the owner.
If the stay is shortened, the full rental fee is due to the owner. There shall be no refund.
4. Cancellation by the owner: the owner will refund the tenant with double the amount of the received deposit.
5. Arrival: The tenant must arrive on the and time (14h) written in the contract. In case of a late or delayed arrival the tenant must warn the owner.
6. Payment. Upon entering the housing, the tenant must pay the owner of the balance of the rental price, as well as taxes and services not included in the price. (tourist tax and à la carte services). An invoice will be given by the owner.
7-Deposit: a deposit intended to cover the deteriorations and the defects of cleanliness; whose amount is specified on the contract is to pay to the entry of the places by the tenant. After the stay, it will be returned after verification of the accommodation, within 7 days by bank transfer.
8. Inspection and inventory: an inventory list is made available to the tenant who has to check-it upon arrival. This inventory list is the only reference document in case of dispute.
9. The state of cleanliness of the apartment will be noticed by the tenant and the owner upon arrival and departure. Cleaning the premises is under his responsibility of the tenant during the period and before his departure. In case of non-compliance, a cleaning fee will be claimed.
10. The tenant will use the premises for accommodation purposes only, and without any neighbourhood disturbances (noise, smells, smoke, lights, etc.). All the premises are non-smoking areas.
11. Housing capacity: The flat description states the number of number of people staying in the apartment. The owner may refuse any additional person or increase the rental price.
12.La rental agreement between the parties may in no case, even partially, benefit to third parties, natural or legal persons, without the owner's written agreement.
Any breach of this clause would be likely to involve the immediate termination of the contract at the tenant's fault. The rental fee shall remain due to the owner.
13. Animals/pets: they are only allowed with a prior consent of the owner and provided the tenants commits to pay for potential damage caused by the animal. An additional fee is charged. A deposit may be claimed. In case of breach of this clause by the tenant, the owner may refuse the animal.
14 Insurance: The tenant is liable for any damage caused by his occupation of the property. He is kindly invited to suscribe an insurance contract to cover this kind of risks. The renter cannot be held responsible for stolen or damaged personal belongings of the tenant inside ou nearby the house.
15.The tenant has the duty to report without delay any loss or damage occurred in the flat, its dependencies or accessories.
16 Works in the apartment: the tenant cannot oppose the urgent or needed repairs that would occur during the stay, and this without any compensation.
17. The tenant has the duty use sheets or covers to protect sleeping equipment. Linen can be supplied if necessary (see services pages).
18. The accommodation must be fully vacated on the fixed day before 10 hours.
19. Cancellation clause: if the payment does not occur within the fixed deadlines or in case of breach in the contract's clauses by the tenant, the contract will be terminated five clear days after a simple notice by registered letter and the lessor will be entitled according to the article 1590 of the French Civil Code to keep the amounts already paid for compensation.
20. During and after the contract period, the lessor's legal address is his home's address.